Calypso Lime Chicken Over Corn Salad
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- ¾ tsp. black pepper, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 ears corn, shucked
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce (optional)
- Combine ¾ cup olive oil, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, lime zest, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper in a mixing bowl to make marinade. Whisk to combine.
- Add marinade and chicken breasts to a 1-gallon freezer bag. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to overnight.
Prepare Corn Salad:
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook corn for 3 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to ice water to stop cooking.
- When corn is cool, cut kernels off the cob.
- In a large bowl, toss corn kernels with red onion, remaining tablespoon of lime juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spread Calypso Rub on plate, pat chicken breasts dry then press each side of chicken breast into rub to season.
- Rub grill grates will paper towel dipped in vegetable oil or spray with non-flammable cooking spray.
- Grill chicken breasts, covered, 2-3 minutes per side, turning only once, until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve over corn salad with lime wedges.
- Sprinkle with Margaritaville Habanero Lime Hot Sauce, if desired.