- 10 limes, pulp removed
- 1 package Margaritaville Margarita Gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Margaritaville Tequila, cold
- Cut limes in half lengthwise.
- Using a paring knife and spoon, work to remove all the pulp from the limes.
- Spread damp paper towels across a muffin tin and set limes, empty side up on top of towel, one in each muffin mold.
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions, using Margaritaville Tequila in place of cold water.
- Pour gelatin into lime halves, filling to the top of each lime.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using a sharp knife, place limes face-down on a cutting board and slice in half to create wedges.