- 1 package Margaritaville Key Lime Pie Filling Mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 24 ready-to-fill bite size shortbread pie shells
- Whipped cream
- 1 lime, zested
- Add full pouch of Margaritaville Key Lime Pie Filling Mix and 2 cups of heavy cream to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on high speed until mixture is thick or until stiff peaks have formed.
- Fill each pie shell with pie filling mixture and freeze for 60 minutes or until set.
- Remove pies from freezer, top each pie with whipped cream and lime zest and serve on a platter.