Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 10oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 2, 14oz. cans black beans
- 14oz. can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 15oz. can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 4oz. can diced green chilis
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Margaritaville Sea Salt Tortilla Chips, for garnish
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook 5 hours on low.
- Remove chicken and shred using two forks.
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and continue cooking on low for 1 hour.
- Serve soup in bowls, topped with Sea Salt Tortilla Chips, sour cream and cilantro.