Calypso Chicken Pizza with Mango Habanero Salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 3/4 lb. thin-cut chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. flour or cornmeal
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 cup Margaritaville Mango Habanero Salsa
- 1/2 lb. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread Margaritaville Calypso Rub onto plate and press each side of chicken breast into rub to season.
- Heat large skillet over high heat, add oil and cook 2 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F using an instant-read thermometer. Chop chicken.
- Spread flour or cornmeal on a clean flat surface and stretch pizza dough into a pizza shape over it. Put pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Sprinkle chopped chicken, Margaritaville Mango Habanero Salsa, cheese and green onions over pizza dough.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until crisp and bubbly brown on top.