- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Captain's Calamari Rings
- 1 bag mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncinis
- 1/4 tsp. pepperoncini liquid
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 pouch Creole Remoulade, included in calamari package
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- Cook Margaritaville Captain's Calamari Rings and thaw Creole Remoulade according to package directions.
- Pour remoulade in a large mixing bowl and thin to a dressing consistency with approximately 1/4 tsp. pepperoncini liquid.
- Add mixed greens to mixing bowl and toss to coat with remoulade dressing.
- Add pepperoncinis, roasted red peppers and black olives and mix well.
- Distribute tossed greens in two serving bowls and top each with calamari and shredded Asiago.