- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- 2, 4x6” focaccia bread pieces, split horizontally
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil on each side. Brush grate with oil. Place bell peppers and zucchini closest to the middle of the grill and set onion and squash pieces around them. Cook for about 3 minutes, turn and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and set aside.
- Spread vinaigrette on cut sides of bread and sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- Place bread on grill, cheese-side up. Cover grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and layer with vegetables.