- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Sailor's Sweet & Spicy Shrimp
- 1 package Sweet & Spicy Sauce, included with shrimp
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 4 Tbsp. carrots, shoestrings
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, sliced
- 8 Mandarin orange segments
- 3 Tbsp. Margaritaville Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, sliced
- Cook Margaritaville Sailor's Sweet & Spicy Shrimp according to package directions and toss with sauce, as directed.
- Meanwhile, combine cabbage, carrots, onion, orange segments and vinaigrette in large bowl and mix well.
- Divide cabbage mix among lettuce cups and top each with shrimp and green onions.