- 1 8 oz. Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp
- 1 avocado
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Baguette, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F and move rack to the top.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place baguette slices in even layer.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil and garlic powder to small bowl and mix. Brush each side of baguette slices with oil mix.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they're as crisp as you like.
- Prepare the avocado by mashing in a small bowl and mixing with lime juice, flaky sea salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- While baking crostini, cook shrimp in large skillet according to recipe on package.
- Spread crostini with mashed avocado and place shrimp on top. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.