- 1 8 oz. Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Add olive oil, bell peppers and onions to a pan.
- Season with chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and smoked paprika.
Cook until tender.
- Move veggies to one half of the pan and add Jammin’ Jerk shrimp to the other half.
- Let cook for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Squeeze lime juice over pan and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with tortillas, limes & fixings of your choice.