Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard seeds
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, lightly smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Sweet French Dressing
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 sesame seed buns
- 4 sliced American cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- Combine first seven ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Combine cucumbers and dill in heat-proof container.
- Once sugar has dissolved in vinegar mixture, remove from heat and pour over cucumbers and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
- Form ground beef into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers for 10 minutes or until desired doneness, flipping once halfway through grill time.
- Meanwhile, place buns on top rack of grill to lightly toast.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese and grill until cheese is melted.
- To assemble, top each bun with burger patty, tomato, lettuce, homemade pickles and Sweet French Dressing.