Potato Salad with Sweet French Dressing
- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 ¼ lbs.), peeled
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ cup Margaritaville Sweet French Dressing
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- ¾ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- Add potatoes to large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain and cube potatoes.
- Combine warm potatoes, salt and Sweet French Dressing in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in medium saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 12 minutes.
- Drain hot water from pot and cover eggs with cold water.
- Let eggs sit for 15 minutes then peel and cut into small cubes.
- Mix celery, onion and relish into potatoes.
- In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise and mustard.
- Using a spatula, fold mayonnaise mixture into potatoes.
- Add the egg, stirring gently.
- For best results, let sit over night.