Artichoke Jalapeno Garlic Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- ½ cup Margaritaville Artichoke Jalapeno Garlic Dip
- Handful fresh spinach
- Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate.
- Form turkey breast into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on preheated grill for about 5 minutes.
- Flip burger and cook for another 5 minutes or until temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Place burgers on buns and spread Artichoke Jalapeno Garlic Dip over each patty.
- Top with spinach leaves and serve.