- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp
- 1/2 Red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 Green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- Coconut milk
- Prepare rice according to package directions, replacing half of water with coconut milk.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add peppers and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp to peppers and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Serve over Jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro.