- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup Margaritaville Salsa (try Pineapple Orange or Mango Habanero)
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup guacamole
- 4 hamburger rolls, split and toasted
- Lightly oil grill rack and heat grill to medium.
- Thoroughly mix beef and ⅓ cup of the Margaritaville Salsa in a large bowl. Shape the beef mixture into 4, ½” thick burgers.
- Grill burgers for 10 minutes on medium or until desired doneness, turning over once halfway through grill time. Top burgers with cheese and allow to melt.
- Serve burgers, topped with remaining Margaritaville Mango Salsa and guacamole, on buns.