- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups Margaritaville Pineapple Orange Salsa, divided
- 1 cup crushed Margaritaville Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- Place chicken breasts and 1 cup Pineapple Orange Salsa in plastic bag and marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dredge marinated chicken in tortilla chips to coat.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and top each with an equal amount of remaining ½ cup salsa.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.