- 1, 10 oz. package Margaritaville Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp
- 2 tbsp sour cream
1 pack of phyllo or wonton cups
1 avocado, diced
chili powder, for garnish
2-3 chicharrones (crushed), for garnish
- Cook shrimp as directed on packaging. Once fully cooked, remove shrimp from sauce and set aside.
- Collect remaining sauce from pan and separate evenly in 2 bowls.
- Add 1 tbsp of sour cream and ½ of the avocado cubes to each bowl.
- Take 1 bowl and blend until smooth, then place in cups on the side for dipping.
- Gently fold the other bowl of ingredients until combined. Fill your phyllo cups with ingredients & top with a shrimp.
- Top with crushed chicharrones and a sprinkle of chili powder.