- 1, 16 oz. can refried beans
- 3 tbsp. taco seasoning
4 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. sour cream
12 oz. guacamole
16 oz. Margaritaville Salsa –jarred or refrigerated
8 oz. cheese
Tortilla chips – try Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over the top.
- In a small bowl, combine together cream cheese and sour cream. Mix well and spread on top of the refried beans.
- Spread guacamole on top of cream cheese sour cream mixture and then top with salsa.
- Sprinkle on cheese and olive slices.
- Serve with your favorite Margaritaville Tortilla Chips.