RECIPES » Jammin' Jerk Shrimp Quesadilla
- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, sliced
- 2, 10" flour tortillas
- Cook Margaritaville Jammin' Jerk Shrimp according to package directions, adding
peppers and onions to pan after 4-5 minutes.
- Coat large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add one flour tortilla.
- Evenly distribute 1/2 cup cheese over tortilla and top with shrimp, peppers,
onions and finish with remaining cheese and second tortilla.
- Cook quesadilla on medium high for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Cut in quarters to serve.