- 1, 1 ˝ lb. package Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. sausage (Kielbasa, Mild or Hot Italian, Chorizo), cut into ˝” slices
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1, 16oz. can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1, 14oz. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 tsp. red pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 lb. cooked white rice
- Cook Margaritaville Jammin’ Shrimp
according to package directions. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat oil and brown sausage in same pan.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté until slightly brown.
- Return shrimp to pan and add tomatoes, chicken broth, cornstarch, green
beans and hot pepper sauce. Bring
to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls over hot cooked rice.