Margaritaville at select Thorntons convenience stores!
PRODUCTS » TORTILLA CHIPS » Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
Margaritaville Salsa and Tortilla Chips are now available at select Thorntons, your favorite place to stop when you are on the go. Stop in on the way to your next picnic, backyard barbecue or when you're craving a Taste of Paradise on your way home from work. Click here to find Margaritaville at Thorntons near you.
- ¼ lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Salsa
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 13 oz. bag Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Margaritaville Con Queso in Paradise Dip
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5-6 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup Margaritaville Guacamole
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Sliced jalapenos to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned.Add Margaritaville Salsa and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix shredded cheeses together. Set aside.
- Arrange a layer of Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips on an oven safe plate.
- Add 1/3 cup Margaritaville Con Queso in Paradise Dip, then another layer of chips and another 1/3 cup queso, then final layer of chips with remaining queso. Top with remaining chips.
- Top with salsa-seasoned beef and remaining shredded cheese.
- Place nachos in oven and bake 9-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove nachos from oven and add diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Top with Margaritaville Guacamole, sour cream and desired