- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Margaritaville Calypso Rub
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Combine turkey, Margaritaville Calypso Rub, egg and breadcrumbs, kneading until well blended.
- Divide turkey mixture into four equal portions and form into patties.
- Cook on preheated grill for about 5 minutes.
- Flip burger then brush on Margaritaville Original BBQ Sauce and cook for another 5 minutes or until burgers are done. Burgers are done when center reads 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- 4 Salmon fillets
- Margaritaville Jerk Marinade
- 1 package rice pilaf or other flavored rice, cooked
- 1 bunch asparagus, cooked
- Place salmon fillets in a large bowl, top with Margaritaville Jerk Marinade. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove salmon fillets from bowl and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill fillets for 6-8 minutes per side, until fish flakes easily with fork. Fish is cooked when it reaches 150°F, using an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve with rice pilaf and asparagus.
- 4, ¾” thick pork chops
- ¾ cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade
- Place pork chops in a bag and top with Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade. Seal the bag and refrigerate at least 20 minutes-8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove pork chops from bag and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chops 8-9 minutes, turning once, until they reach 145°F using an instant-read thermometer.
- Let set 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables and seasoned rice.