"SUMMER STAYCATION" SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 9am ET through Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm ET, follow the required steps on Margaritaville Foods' June 23, 2020 Instagram post by visiting the Margaritaville Foods' Instagram profile at https://www.instagram.com/margaritavillefoods/, including "liking" the post, adding a comment and tagging one friend using the "Add a Comment" feature. No limit on entries. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method will void all entries and result in disqualification.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age and older as of June 23, 2020, except for employees of Margaritaville Foods, LLC ("Sponsor"), or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, retailers, resellers, or any advertising or promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"). Eligibility may be verified at any time. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about Monday, June 29, 2020 by Sponsor to select two (2) winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified Instagram direct message and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release within two days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sweepstakes Entities to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- 1 Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker
- 6 Bottles Margaritaville Margarita Mix
- 1 Bottle Margaritaville Marinade
- 1 Bottle Margaritaville Rub
- 1 Jar Margaritaville Salsa
- 1 Package Margaritaville Coffee Pods
- 1 Margaritaville Pool Float
- 1 Margaritaville Cookbook
- 1 Set Margaritaville Life Products
Number of Winners: 2 winners and 1 friend each, 4 total
Approximate Retail Value: $489 each
Total Value of all Prizes: $1,956
Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. [If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.]
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Orange County, Florida
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after July 6, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Margaritaville Foods, LLC, 123 Water Street, 4SW, Exeter, NH 03833.
10. SPONSOR: Margaritaville Foods, LLC, 123 Water Street, 4SW, Exeter, NH 03833.