- ¼ lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Salsa
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 13 oz. bag Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Margaritaville Con Queso in Paradise Dip
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5-6 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup Margaritaville Guacamole
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Sliced jalapenos to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned.Add Margaritaville Salsa and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix shredded cheeses together. Set aside.
- Arrange a layer of Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips on an oven safe plate.
- Add 1/3 cup Margaritaville Con Queso in Paradise Dip, then another layer of chips and another 1/3 cup queso, then final layer of chips with remaining queso. Top with remaining chips.
- Top with salsa-seasoned beef and remaining shredded cheese.
- Place nachos in oven and bake 9-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove nachos from oven and add diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Top with Margaritaville Guacamole, sour cream and desired
Cook Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp according to package
- Spread tortilla chips on a platter and top each with a single piece of
shrimp to serve.