- 1 package of slider rolls
- 1/2 lb. shredded chicken
- 1/2 lb. breaded chicken
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast
- Margaritaville Foods Original BBQ Sauce
- Margaritaville Foods Mango Habañero Wing Sauce
- Margaritaville Foods Jerk Marinade
- Cheddar cheese
- Bleu cheese
- Pineapple, sliced
- Split your package of sliders into three equal portions.
- Jerk: Marinade your chicken breast in Jerk Marinade for 30 minutes up to 1 hour. Grill until chicken reaches 165 degrees. Top 1/3 of slider rolls with grilled jerk chicken, cut into smaller pieces if needed to cover the bottom rolls. Add layer of pineapple slices, if desired.
- BBQ: Combine cooked shredded chicken and Original BBQ sauce, until well combined. Top 1/3 of slider rolls with BBQ chicken. Top with cheddar cheese if desired.
- Mango Habañero: Coat cooked breaded chicken in Mango Habañero Wing Sauce, until well coated. Top 1/3 of slider rolls with breaded chicken, cut into smaller pieces if needed to cover the bottom rolls. Top with crumbled bleu cheese if desired.
- Add top layer of slider buns and serve!