- 1 8oz. box Margaritaville Foods Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- French baguette, sliced
- Place bread slices under broiler on low for 3-5 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, cook Margaritaville Foods Sunset Shrimp Scampi in a skillet according to package directions.
- When shrimp is cooked, remove from pan and cut into smaller pieces. Add back to skillet with diced onions and celery and cook for one minute.
- Add the cream cheese and parmesan to the skillet. Cook until melted together.
- Top the toasted baguette evenly with the shrimp mixture. Place in a 400 degrees oven for 10 minutes.