- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Foods Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2, 10" flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Cilantro, if desired
- Lime, if desired
- Margaritaville Foods Salsa
- Cook your Margaritaville Foods Island Lime Shrimp as directed on packaging and remove from pan, keep hot.
- Into a pan, add cooking spray and a tortilla on medium heat.
- Top your quesadilla with toppings of your choice: bell pepper, onion, cheese and Island Lime shrimp. Add your top quesadilla and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until the tortilla is crispy and golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with cilantro, lime and additional onions and peppers if desired.
- Cut and serve with Margaritaville Foods salsa.