- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- 2 cups white rice
- Whole Pineapple
- Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking at high heat (450°F).
- Prepare rice according to directions on packaging.
- Drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Flip and baste with Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce. Cook until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice the pineapple in half and core out the middle.
- When chicken is done cooking, cut into cubes.
- Fill your pineapple with your cooked chicken and rice. Drizzle with additional BBQ sauce if desired.