- 2 boxes of Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño or 1/2 teaspoon of tajín
- corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Margaritaville salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- red pepper flakes, for garnish
- lime wedge, for garnish
- Cook Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp according to packaging. Set aside.
- Take Island Lime sauce from cooked shrimp and combine with coleslaw mix, mayo, lime juice, garlic salt, onion powder and your choice of pickled jalapeño or tajín. Mix thoroughly and chill.
- Air fry or toast your corn tortillas until toasted thoroughly.
- Assemble your tacos with slaw, shrimp, salsa and avocado slices.
- Add red pepper flakes and lime wedge for garnish.