- 24 chicken wings
- Margaritaville Mango Habanero Marinade Wing Sauce
- Bleu cheese
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl with the Margaritaville Mango Habanero Wing Sauce and toss to coat all of the wings with the marinade. Let the chicken wings marinate at room temperature for half an hour.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place them on the rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for about 10 minutes on each side, until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- While the wings are cooking, slice celery and prepare bleu cheese dip to serve alongside.
- Remove the chicken wings from oven and baste with the 2 tablespoons of Margaritaville Mango Habanero Wing Sauce.
- Serve on a platter with celery and bleu cheese and enjoy.