- One 8oz. Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 10oz. package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12oz jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp as directed on packaging.
- Once cooked, remove from pan to chop into small pieces. Then return to pan.
- Sauté with diced onions until onions are tender.
- In a baking dish, combine spinach, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, shrimp mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Top with extra Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with Margaritaville Tortilla Chips.