- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz. box Margaritaville Sunset Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 cup frozen vegetables
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- Green onions, for garnish
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add vegetable oil and sesame oil.
- Add Sunset Shrimp Scampi and frozen vegetables and cook until vegetables are cooked through and shrimp is pink. Remove from skillet into a bowl.
- Add eggs to skillet and scramble. When mostly cooked, push to one side of the pan.
- Scramble the eggs. Push the eggs to one side of the pan.
- Add rice and soy sauce to the skillet. Sauté the rice for 3-4 minutes until slightly browned.
- Stir in the scrambled eggs, vegetables and shrimp, until rice is heated through.
- Garnish with green onions.