- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 8 oz. Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion
- Cook penne pasta and reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Cook Jammin’ Jerk as directed on packaging and then transfer to bowl.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and bell peppers. Cook until tender.
- Add reserved pasta water and heavy cream. Let it come to a simmer then turn off heat.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese, cooked shrimp and pasta.
- Garnish with green onion.