- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ¾ cup Margaritaville Cantina Style Medium Salsa
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package taco shells
- Additional toppings of your choosing (lettuce, tomatoes, more salsa, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 325 °F
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Turn off heat.
- Add taco seasoning and salsa to skillet and mix until combined.
- Place taco shells on baking sheet and warm for 6 minutes.
- Fill each taco shell with beef, cheese and toppings of your choice.