Jalepeño Sausage Skewers with LandShark Lager Mustard
- 2/3 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/3 cup LandShark Lager
- 3 Margaritaville Jalapeno Popper Pork Sausages
- ½ white onion, cut into 1” pieces
- Large green bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 12, 6” wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Fill medium pot with enough water to cover sausages and bring to a simmer. Add sausages and cook, maintaining a simmer, for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F on an instant-read thermometer. Cut into 1” pieces.
- Combine mustard and LandShark Lager in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes then set aside.
- Thread sausage, onion and pepper onto skewers. Brush skewers with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Cook skewers 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
- Serve skewers with LandShark mustard for dipping.