- 2 Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Chicken Sausages
- 1 package Margaritaville Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cups green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup tomato, chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced baguette or tortilla chips for serving
- Fill medium pot with enough water to cover sausages and bring to a simmer. Add sausages and cook, maintaining a simmer, for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read thermometer. Set aside.
- Prepare jerk shrimp according to package directions in an oven-safe skillet. Remove shrimp to a plate. Do not discard sauce.
- Add onion, pepper, celery, garlic and tomato to shrimp sauce and cook over medium high heat until the veggies soften, about 3 minutes.
- Chop cooked sausage.
- Add sausage, shrimp and cream cheese. Stir to mix well.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Place skillet on middle oven rack and broil 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sliced baguette or tortilla chips.