Cuban Mojo Sausage Subs w/ Pickled Cabbage
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. warm water
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 4 Margaritaville Cuban Mojo Style Pork Sausages
- 4 sub rolls, split
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk vinegar sugar, salt and water. Add coleslaw mix, red pepper and parsley and toss to combine.
- Grill sausages, turning occasionally, until cooked through, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- With 2 minutes left of grilling the sausages, place the rolls, cut side down, on the grill and toast.
- While sausages and rolls are hot, lay a slice of cheese inside each roll, top with a sausage and drained coleslaw.