Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1 package Margaritaville Beer Battered Shrimp
- 2 packages Jalapeno Tartar Sauce (included)
- 2T. Lime Juice
- 1 cup Shredded Red or Green Cabbage (can substitute iceberg or romaine lettuce)
- 8 Small Corn Tortillas
- Avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Cotija Cheese, crumbled (can substitute favorite shredded cheese)
- ¼ cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 8 Lime Wedges
- Prepare Margaritaville Beer Battered Shrimp according to package directions.
- While shrimp bake, combine 1 package of thawed Jalapeno Tartar Sauce and lime juice in a small bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Add shredded cabbage to tartar sauce mixture and toss until well-coated.
- Assemble tacos by evenly topping the corn tortillas with cabbage, shrimp, sliced avocado, cotija cheese and cilantro. Finish by drizzling tacos with remaining tartar sauce.
- Serve tacos with lime wedges.