Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Mango Ranch Dressing plus more for serving
- ½ pineapple, cored and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 24-30 toothpicks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place chicken in plastic bag, cover with ¼ cup Mango Ranch Dressing and marinate two hours to overnight.
- Soak toothpicks in water for 20 minutes to dampen.
- Preheat broiler with rack about 8” from heat source
- Make kabobs by threading one piece each of the chicken, pineapple, red pepper and green pepper on toothpick.
- Place kabobs on baking sheet and brush them lightly with olive oil.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve with a side of Mango Ranch Dressing for dipping.