- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine peanut butter and honey and microwave on high 30 seconds to 1 minute or until mixture is hot and pourable
- Cover bowl and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 18-24 bite-size balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips and water over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon chocolate over Cocoa Banana Bites and sprinkle each with shredded coconut.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.