- 1 package Margaritaville Coconut Cream Pie Filling Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 24 ready-to-fill bite size shortbread pie shells
- Whipped cream
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add full pouch of Margaritaville Coconut Cream Pie Filling Mix and 2 cups of milk to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on low speed for two minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Fill each pie shell with pie filling mixture and freeze for 60 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, spread coconut evenly on baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown, tossing occasionally for even cooking.
- Remove pies from freezer, top each pie with whipped cream, sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve on a platter.