- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 package Margaritaville Coconut Cream Pie Filling Mix
- 2 cups milk
- Whipped cream
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter. Set aside.
- Add full pouch of Margaritaville Coconut Cream Pie Filling Mix and 2 cups of milk to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on low speed for two minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and fill each 3/4 full with pie filling mixture.
- Fill each liner the remainder of the way with graham cracker crumbs and gently smooth.
- Place cupcake pan in freezer for 60 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, spread coconut evenly on baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown, tossing occasionally for even cooking.
- Remove cupcake pan from freezer, carefully unmold pies and serve graham cracker side down.
- Top each pie with whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.