Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 2 sides pork spareribs, about 6 lbs., separated
- 1 bottle Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime Marinade
- 1 bottle Margaritaville Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Place ribs in the bottom of a slow cooker and cover evenly with marinade.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and coat with 1 cup BBQ sauce.
- Finish ribs by baking on a cookie sheet or grilling for 16 minutes, periodically
basting with remaining BBQ Sauce.