Margaritaville Shrimp and Salad Dressing Available at Publix
PRODUCTS » SEAFOOD » Island Lime Shrimp
Add a Taste of Paradise to your day with Margaritaville. Our shrimp, including the Calypso Coconut Shrimp, Island Lime Shrimp, and Sunset Shrimp Scampi along with our BBQ Ranch Dressing and Sweet French Dressing are available at your local Publix Super Market now.
- 1, 8 oz. package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1, 15oz. package frozen gnocchi
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp. grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tsp. fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add zucchini, summer squash and garlic
and season with salt and pepper. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp to skillet and continue to cook according to
- With 2 minutes left to cook the shrimp, add tomatoes and finish cooking, stirring
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi
according to package instructions.
Reserving ½ cup cooking liquid, drain gnocchi and transfer to
skillet with shrimp and veggies. Toss and add enough
cooking liquid to create a sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil, cheese, butter and lemon to serve.