- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 16oz. tub Margaritaville Salsa
- 16oz. can kidney beans
- 16oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Beef Bouillon cube
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Drain grease.
- Add next seven ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with scallions to serve.
- ¼ lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup Margaritaville Salsa
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 13 oz. bag Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Margaritaville Con Queso in Paradise Dip
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5-6 green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup Margaritaville Guacamole
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Sliced jalapenos to taste
- Cook beef in
skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Add Margaritaville Salsa and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- In a small
bowl, mix shredded cheeses together.
layer of Margaritaville Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips on an oven safe
- Add ⅓ cup Margaritaville Con Queso in Paradise Dip, then another layer
of chips and another ⅓ cup queso, then final layer of chips with
remaining queso. Top with remaining
- Top with
salsa-seasoned beef and remaining shredded cheese.
in oven and bake 9-10 minutes to melt cheese.
nachos from oven and add diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Top with
Margaritaville Guacamole, sour cream and desired amount of jalapenos.