Margaritaville NOW at Ingles
Stop by your local Ingles Market
Stop into your local Ingles Market for a Taste of Paradise! Ingles now
carries a variety of Margaritaville items including our Salsa, Dip, BBQ
Sauce, Marinade and Salad Dressing… all perfect for celebrating the end
of summer island-style.
- 1/2 cup Margaritaville Pineapple Chili-Lime Marinade
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 Head romaine lettuce, chopped or 1 package mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Scallions, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, diced (optional)
- Margaritaville Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
chicken breasts in a bowl, top with Margaritaville Pineapple Chili Lime
Marinade. Cover and refrigerate at
least 2-8 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil
- Remove chicken breasts from bowl and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill breasts 4-5 minutes per side, until chicken is tender and juices
run clear. Chicken is cooked when
it reaches 165°F, using an instant-read thermometer. Set aside.
- Combine mango, avocado, romaine, cilantro, scallions and jalapeno in
large bowl and toss with Margaritaville Lemon Herb Vinaigrette. Plate out evenly.
Slice chicken breasts and place on top of each salad.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup Margaritaville Mango Salsa
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- ˝ cup Margaritaville Guacamole
- 4 hamburger rolls, split and toasted
- Lightly oil
grill rack and heat grill to medium.
mix beef and ⅓ cup of the Margaritaville Mango Salsa in a
large bowl. Shape the beef mixture
into 4, ˝” thick burgers.
burgers for 10 minutes on medium or until desired doneness, turning over once
halfway through grill time. Top
burgers with cheese and allow to melt.
burgers, topped with remaining Margaritaville Mango Salsa and Margaritaville
Guacamole, on buns.