Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 package Margaritaville Key Lime Pie Filling Mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Whipped cream
- 1 lime, half zested and half sliced into small wedges
- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter. Set aside.
- Add full pouch of Margaritaville Key Lime Pie Filling Mix and 2 cups of heavy cream to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on high speed until mixture is thick or until stiff peaks form.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and fill each 3/4 full with pie filling mixture.
- Fill each liner the remainder of the way with graham cracker crumbs and gently smooth.
- Place cupcake pan in freezer for 60 minutes or until set.
- Remove pan from freezer, carefully unmold pies and serve graham cracker side down.
- Top each pie with whipped cream, lime slice and lime zest.