Margaritaville Foods :: Seafood, Party Dips, Burgers: Margaritaville Foods Recipes
Margaritaville Foods Mailing List
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup Margaritaville BBQ Ranch Dressing
- Cooking spray
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 6 slices American cheese
- 8 slider buns
- 6 slices tomato
- ½ onion, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
- Form ground beef into 8 small patties.
- Grill burgers for 10 minutes or until desired doneness, flipping once halfway through grill time.
- Meanwhile, place buns on top rack of grill to lightly toast.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese and a slice of bacon, broken in half.
- Grill until cheese is melted.
- To assemble, top each bun with burger patty, tomato slice, onion slices and BBQ Ranch Dressing.