- One 8 oz. package Margaritaville Island Lime Shrimp
- 2 Portabella mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon white wine
- 6 Fresh cut-up asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- Cooked couscous
- Olive oil
- Saute two portabella mushrooms (gills removed) in olive oil until tender.
- In another pan, cook Island Lime Shrimp according to package directions, adding 1 Tablespoon of white wine, 6 fresh cut-up asparagus spears, and ¼ cup diced red peppers.
- Fill mushroom caps with cooked couscous and top with shrimp/asparagus mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place Island Lime Shrimp and 1 Tablespoon white wine in a foil pan on grill.
- Coat two large portabella mushrooms (gills removed), 6 large asparagus with oil and 1/4 cup red pepper slices, placed directly on grill.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning often, until shrimp is done and vegetables are tender.
- Fill mushroom caps with cooked couscous and top with cut-up asparagus, red peppers and shrimp with its sauce.
- 1, 10 oz. package Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 pouch Mango Chutney Dipping Sauce, included with shrimp
- 1/4 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/4 Mandarin orange segments
- Cook Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Shrimp and thaw Mango Chutney pouch according to package
- Combine greens and Mango Chutney in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add strawberries, pineapple and toss to coat.
- Place tossed greens in serving bowl and top each with orange segments, coconut shrimp and shredded coconut.